|Главная » Статьи » Подготовка к олимпиадам » Английский язык|
Олимпиада по английскому языку для 7 класса
William Bradley Pitt was born on 18th December, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma (USA). He had a happy childhood and school life, and he went to the University of Missouri to study journalism and advertising. At university he started acting and in 1987 he left before he took his degree. He went to Hollywood.
Life in Hollywood wasn’t easy. At first he couldn’t find any acting jobs, but by 1989 he started getting small TV and film roles. Then nine years ago, in 1991, he got his first main role as a DJ in the film Thelma and Louise. He was on screen for only 14 minutes but a lot of people noticed him and he started to get bigger roles in films, such as Louise in Interview with the Vampire.
Brad Pitt is now one of Hollywood’s most successful actors. His name almost certainly means a film is going to make a lot of money, but at the moment, he is interested in making more serious films, such as Seven years in Tibet.
1. Brad Pitt was born in Canada.
2. His birthday is in winter.
3. He was happy when he was young.
4. He went to the University because he wanted to be an actor.
5. He took his degree in 1987.
6. His life in Hollywood was difficult.
7. He got his first role as a DJ in 1991.
8. He was on screen for a short time.
9. Brad Pitt has a success in Hollywood now.
10. He is interested in making comedies.
11. Прочитай текст и выбери из предложенных выше утверждения, которые соответствуют содержанию текста.
Прочитайте текст и заполните пропуски нужными предлогами.
This is the story … (11) a ghost. He lives in the beautiful Canterville Castle . Mr. Otis and his family live there, too. The ghost has got big red eyes, grey hair, a long nose, thin legs and a white face. He thinks he's very frightening. But nobody is afraid … (12) him.
The ghost is very sad and unhappy. He cries in his room … (13) the tower. Mr. Otis' daughter, Virginia feels sorry … (14) him and wants to help him. The ghost tells her … (15) his problem. He can only rest when a girl … (16) blond hair helps him and the almond tree has flowers.
Virginia and the ghost go … (17) a wall. The Otis family looks for Virginia in the rooms, … (18) the beds, behind the doors, on the roof. They finally see her sitting … (19) the almond tree. They look … (20) and notice that the almond tree has flowers. Virginia and the ghost can finally rest. Now they are happy.
12. A ) at B) of C) by
13. A ) of B) about C) in
14. A ) for B) along C) in
15. A ) with B) for C) at
16. A ) in B) about C) for
17. A ) with B) of C) in
18. A ) next B) in C) through
19. A ) above B) under C) of
20. A ) by B) next C) along
21. A ) for B) down C) up
III. Use of English: Выбери правильный ответ.
22. It’s…..colder today than yesterday.
23. Andrew…..for this company.
C) has worked
D) am working
E) will works
24. Who's that girl? … .
A) Is Betty
B) It's Jane
C) She's a pupil
25. In his free time he likes … with his friend.
26. I … my homework because I left my book in school.
A) can't to do
B) can't do
C) don't make
27. … the room!
A) Not to go into
B) Don't going to
C) Don't go into
28. … these three girls do you know?
A) How many
B) Which of
C) What of
29. Last week John … his leg.
A) fell and broke
B) felt and broke
C) fallen and broken
30. Her eyes were as … as the sky.
31. You can't … jeans to the opera.
32. They washed … faces and went to bed.
33. North is the opposite direction to … .
34. Which of the months of the year also means "permission”?
35. He knows the poem by … .
36. Jim…..in Scotland for five years.
B) is living
C) has lived
D) will lives
E) have lived
37. I opened the door, but there was…..there.
38. Sarah is the prettiest girl….. our school.
IV. Cultural awareness: Хорошо ли ты знаешь страны изучаемого языка? Выбери правильный ответ.
39. Which of the following is a country?
40. Robin Hood lived in … Forest .
41. What do people call New York ? The Big … .
42. Who said "To be or not to be, that is the question”?
43. Agatha Christie is known all over the world as
A) the queen of Great Britain
B) a famous sportsman
C) a scientist
D) an artist
E) the queen of the detective genre
44. The Union Jack is …
A) the flag of Scotland
B) the flag of Wales
C) the flag of the UK
D) the flag of England
E) the flag of Northern Ireland
45. Great Britain includes…
A) Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
B) Northern Ireland, Scotland and England
C) Scotland, England and Wales
D) Northern Ireland, Scotland , Wales and England
E) England and Scotland
46. On this day children dress up as ghosts and witches because it's … .
A) Valentine's Day
47. Which is not a university town?
48. In Trafalgar Square there is a monument to … .
B) Henry VIII
C) William the Conqueror
49. In what country is “Guy Fawkes Night” celebrated?
A) Great Britain
B) The USA
C) New Zeeland
50. Great Britain is separated from the continent by …
A) the Pacific Ocean
B) the Irish Sea
C) the Bristol Channel
D) the English Channel
E) the Baltic Sea
V. Writing. Умеешь ли ты писать по-английски? Заполни анкету о себе.
51. Name ______________________________________________
52. Surname ______________________________________
53. Home address ______________________________________
54. Date of birth ____________________________________
55. Family _____________________________________________
56. Favorite subjects_____________________________________
57. What are your hobbies?__________________________
58. Favorite sports___________________________________
59. Do you have any pets?___________________________
|Просмотров: 607 | Рейтинг: 0.0/0|
|Всего комментариев: 0|